Doug has broad experience in public accounting with businesses in the oil and gas, construction, restaurant, and retail industry as well as not-for-profit organizations.
He has experience in tax strategies and planning opportunities for corporations, S corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and sole proprietorships.
Areas Of Specialization
- Corporate Tax Planning & Compliance
- Individual Tax and Retirement Planning
- University of Toledo, Master of Taxation
- Abilene Christian University, BBA in Accounting
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wayne-Holmes Estate Planning Council
- The Ohio Oil and Gas Association
- Wooster Interfaith Housing Corporation, Past Treasurer
- Wooster Christian School, Past Treasurer
- Wooster Area Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Wooster Graduate
- Wooster Noon Lions