Susan has provided tax planning and compliance services for over twenty-five years to individuals and closely-held businesses. She has experience in tax strategies and planning opportunities for various flow-through entities and provides creative and timely tax planning, along with ensuring proper compliance with taxing authorities.
In addition, as Director of the Wooster office, Susan has the responsibility for administration of the Wooster office, as well as community and civic relations in the Wayne, Ashland, and Holmes counties.
Areas Of Specialization
- Individual Tax and Retirement Planning
- Closely-held businesses utilizing S Corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and sole proprietorships.
- Trust, estate, and gift tax planning
- Baylor University, Bachelor of Science degree in Education
- Baylor University, Masters of Tax
- Wooster Area Chamber of Commerce member
- Wooster City Schools Business Advisory Communication Committee and Finance Committee
- Co-Chair Wooster/Smithville Rotary Parade of Flag Program
- Wooster City School Board, past board member
- The International Baccalaureate Committee at Tri-County Education Center, past member
- Rotary Board of Directors, past committee member
- Wayne County Career Center, past board member
- Wooster Growth Corporation, past board member
- Village Network Finance Committee, past member