Jillian is a Senior Manager in the Tax Services Group and has over 15 years of public accounting services. She provides strategic tax, accounting and business advisory services to companies and their owners in a variety of industries including manufacturing, wholesale/distribution, retail, hospitality, construction, veterinary, medical, real estate and technology.
Jillian focuses her practice on multi-state income and sales/use taxation as well as corporate and "flow-through" entities and how to minimize the tax liabilities of their owners.
Areas of Specialization
- Business and Individual Tax Planning
- C/S Corporation Taxation
- Partnership and LLC Taxation
- The University of Akron, Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants