Keith specializes in providing tax consulting services to closely held companies and high income/high net worth individuals.
With over 25 years of experience, he is skilled in managing the complex tax issues and transactions that his clients encounter when making financial and business decisions. He also has experience in the areas of trust and estate tax planning.
Bowling Green State University, Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
Areas Of Specialization
- Corporate and Partnership Taxes
- Taxation of High Net Worth Individuals
- Income Taxation of Decedents, Estates & Trusts
- Retirement & General Financial Planning
- Medina County Estate Planning Council
- American Institute of CPAs
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- Greater Medina Chamber of Commerce, Past Board Chair & Treasurer
- Leadership Medina County, Past Board Member
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Summit & Medina Counties, Past Board Chair and Treasurer