David specializes in state and local taxation, helping companies and individuals navigate the various rules for income, sales, withholding, and property taxes across the ever-increasing web of jurisdictions.
With over 20 years of experience, he is skilled in helping clients stay in compliance and plan their activities to minimize their tax and administrative burden. He also has a broad range of experience in individual, corporate, and passthrough entity tax matters.
- Old Dominion University, Bachelors Degree in Accounting
Areas of Specialization
- State and Local Taxation
- Corporate and Partnership Taxes
- Taxation of High Net Worth Individuals
- Research and Development Expenses and Credits
- American Institute of CPAs
- Virginia Society of CPAs
- Love INC of Charlottesville/Albemarle, Past Board Chair and Treasurer
- Charlottesville First Church of the Nazarene, Board Member and Treasurer