Kelli is a Vice President in the Assurance Services Group and oversees the firm’s quality control procedures. She is also a key member of the firm’s not-for-profit core group. In addition, she is involved with researching technical accounting issues and keeping the firm up to date with changes to auditing and accounting standards.
Kelli has over 25 years in public accounting including 16 years at a national accounting firm. She has worked with companies in various industries, including not-for-profit, manufacturing, healthcare, insurance and financial institutions. She is also involved with public company audits.
Kelli also held a management position at a financial institution, where she was involved with technical accounting research, external reporting, coordination of external regulatory audits and establishing accounting policies and procedures related to critical accounting areas.
Areas Of Specialization
- Assurance Services
- Quality Control Procedures
- Researching Technical Accounting Issues
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Public Clients
- Peer Reviews
Cleveland State University, BS Business/Accounting
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Society of Certified Public Accountants
- AGN A&A Sharegroup, Core Team Leader 2012 through present
- Member of the OSCPA Peer Review Committee 2018 through present
- Cleveland State University Accounting Advisory Committee, Committee Member 1995 – 2006 and 2015 – present
- Tri-C Business Advisory Committee, Member 2020 - present
- Involved in the College Now mentoring program
- Currently, and for the past several years, has served in many Board positions at various community school organizations, as treasurer