Jill is a Director in the Tax Services Group and has extensive experience in both public accounting and private industry. She provides strategic tax, accounting, and business advisory services to companies and their owners in a variety of industries including manufacturing, real estate, construction, and services. She focuses her practice on closely held businesses of corporate and pass-through entities and how to minimize tax liabilities of their owners.
Prior to joining Meaden & Moore, Jill worked for a number of years in industry as the tax manager for a large, privately held company. Her responsibilities included FAS 109, federal and multi-state income/franchise tax filings, sales and use tax compliance as well as role of audit representative for various federal and state tax examinations. Her experience provided a solid understanding of the internal processes and challenges faced by many businesses.
Areas of Specialization
- Partnership & LLC Taxation and Planning
- S Corporation Taxation
- Business & Individual Tax Planning
- Kent State University, Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- United Christian Ministries-KSU, Endowment Advisor