With over 15 years in public accounting, Carlin has extensive auditing experience serving a wide variety of clients in various industries, including construction, manufacturing, mining, biotechnology and distribution.
Carlin is responsible for planning, executing, and managing audits and reviews of large privately held companies and small publicly held companies, with a focus on providing an exceptional client experience and adding value outside of the assurance work. In addition, Carlin serves as a mentor and role model for our staff and conducts training programs to aid in their development.
Areas Of Specialization
- SOC Reporting
The University of Akron, Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Minor in Entrepreneurship.
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Appointee to The Great Lakes Ohio Regional Child Abuse and Child Neglect Prevention Council
- Adoption Network Cleveland, Board of Directors
- Cleveland Hearing and Speech, Board of Directors
- The Lupus Foundation 2011 Volunteer of the Year
- Delta Sigma Pi (National Business Fraternity)
- Cleveland Hearing and Speech Center Volunteer
- Ohio Contractors Association, Dues, Audit, and Finance committee
- Cleveland State University- Volunteer with the Sullivan- Deckard Scholars Program
- Member of the North Royalton School District Construction Facilities Advisory Committee