ERP Software Solutions
Get the Most Out of Your Enterprise Resource Planning Software
Enterprise resource planning software systems are a significant investment for most manufacturing firms, but often they're not fully utilized or optimized for the functionality they can provide. Significant gaps may need to be closed in order to realize the full value that was expected after the initial implementation. Many times these large capital investments fail to produce the expected return on investment (ROI).
As your firm grows and changes, your ERP software system needs to change too. The software may not “fit” as well today for your organization’s changing business requirements, or the system’s business-critical capabilities may not have been not fully adopted. Meaden & Moore Business Solutions is committed to helping companies identify opportunities to take advantage of their ERP software’s inherent strengths, in order to optimize performance and utilization across their organization.
Optimize Your ERP Software
Our experienced, objective professionals at Meaden & Moore Business Solutions have helped many manufacturers optimize their ERP software features. We have a proven approach and methodology that yields fairly rapid results. Our ERP optimization process is designed to help evaluate and document your organization’s:
- Current Utilization – We review current functional requirements, what percentage is supported by the current ERP software release, and document to what extent those features are actually being used today. This establishes the benchmark you need to understand how to better utilize your existing systems – by first getting you started and organized, and then providing you the vehicle you need to identify, promote, implement, and systemize changes.
- Current Functionality – We evaluate functional needs and gaps not addressed by current software deployment. These gaps exist because of the new business processes that have added new services and product families or changed your business model over the years. We document these unmet needs and discuss strategies to fill the gaps. Resolutions range from redeployment, upgrade to a new release, third-party module add-ons, or a complete search and replacement of the overall system.
- Enhancement/Extension – We help you evaluate and prioritize systems enhancements, such as custom development or the purchase of additional function-specific add-on modules. We can effectively help you extend the product lifecycle of your ERP system.
- Management – We provide you with the tools to better control your changing requirements. Our approach allows you to capture data post go live and manage, measure, and self-audit your ongoing systems.
- Replacement – When you're faced with having to find a replacement ERP software solution, we provide an objective needs analysis and cost/benefit comparison of the incumbent system and its latest/current release with other viable alternative ERP solutions in the market.
Our process, tailored to each engagement, can include some or all of the following services:
- Organize for success and set objectives and strategies
- Analyze processes and define supporting requirements
- Profile current systems capabilities and level of utilization
- Prepare effectiveness and utilization reports
- Recommend improvement to close the gaps
- Implement and institutionalize change