On Friday, April 26, 2019, Becca Ruddell was featured on a public accounting panel at Cuyahoga Community College's ASPIRE event.
ASPIRE is an annual event sponsored by the Ohio Society of CPAs that is held at Tri-C's Parma, OH Campus for students who are interested in learning more about careers in Accounting.
During the event, students listened to presentations on the following topics:
- Different career opportunities available to them with an accounting degree
- The CPA Exam and what it entails
- The "Day in a Life" of a Public Accountant
- The "Day in a Life" of a corporate or non-profit accounting professional
- How to transfer their Tri-C degree to a four year college or university
At this event, Becca was able to tell students about her experience as a Staff Accountant at Meaden & Moore. She was also able to assist students with their specific questions after the event was over.
Thank you for representing Meaden & Moore at this event, Becca!