May 25, 2023 - 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM
This session will provide a market and industry perspective on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software that helps companies run operations, supporting automation and processes in finance, human resources, manufacturing, supply chain, services, procurement, and more.
What You Will Learn
- Market and industry perspective on enterprise software
- Reasons for less than desired ROI and satisfaction
- Gaps between software and expectations
- Benefits of modern systems
- Framework for choosing a new system
- Defining ERP and CRM Strategy
- Setting goals and objectives
- Defining detailed requirements (specifications)
- Researching candidates
- Investigation, due diligence, and selection
- Contract negotiation pointers
- Transitioning from purchase to successful implementation
Questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.