As 2020 draws to a close, there are important issues you must address to comply with the tax law. Our 2020 Tax Advisory bulletin provides you as an employer with important information about year-end tax reporting requirements, primarily with regard to compensation paid to your employees (Form W-2) and amounts paid to non-employees as well as payments of dividends, interest, rents, etc. (Form 1099).
We hope this tax advisory answers many of your questions regarding the more common types of payments that are required to be reported, however, it is not intended to cover every payment situation.
2020 Tax Advisory features:
- 2020 General Information
- 2020 Form W-2: Wage & Tax Statement
- Bonuses & Fringe Benefits
- Form 1099 Reporting
- Form 945: Annual Return of Withheld Federal Income Tax
- Appendices for:
- Life Insurance Protection Table - $1,000 Group Term
- Employer Vehicle Taxable Income Worksheet
- Annual Lease Value Table
- Form W-2 Reporting of Employer-Sponsored Health Coverage
To access the 2020 Tax Advisory Guide, click here.
Do not hesitate to contact us or your client service representative at Meaden & Moore with any questions you may have regarding this material.