As 2016 draws to a close, there are important issues you must address to comply with the tax law. This bulletin provides you, as an employer, with important information about year-end tax reporting requirements, primarily with regard to compensation paid to your employees (Form W-2) and amounts paid to non-employees as well as payments of dividends, interest, rents, etc. (Form 1099).
We hope this advisory answers many of your questions regarding the more common types of payments that are required to be reported.
2016 Tax Advisory features:
- 2016 Forms
- W-2 Wage & Tax Statements
- Bonus Reporting & Fringe Benefits
- Form 1099 Reporting
- Form 945: Annual Return of Withheld Federal Income Tax
- Appendices for:
- Life Insurance Protection Table
- Employer Vehicle Taxable Income Worksheet
- Annual Lease Value Table
- Form W-2 Reporting of Employer-Sponsored Health Coverage
To access the full 2016 Tax Advisory, please click on the button below.
Please do not hesitate to contact your client service representative at Meaden & Moore with any questions you may have regarding this material.