Meaden & Moore’s Leadership Academy is an educational program designed for college sophomores and juniors who are considering a career in public accounting.
- Hands-on audit and tax work simulations
- How to plan for the CPA exam
- What a day in life is like for new and experienced accountants
Getting to Know Meaden & Moore
- Work/life balance
- Better variety
- Giving back
- True Blue Rewards Program
- Cutting edge technology
- Sophomore or Junior as of Fall 2021
- Accounting or Finance major with a strong interest in public accounting
- Motivated, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- 3.0 or higher GPA
Applications accepted now through May 31, 2021. There is no cost to attend, but space is limited.
Questions? Contact Kristine Nelson at email@example.com.