Jennifer A. Myers, CPA
Senior Manager, Assurance Services Group
Jennifer is a Senior Manager in Meaden & Moore’s Assurance Services Group. She assists in the planning of engagements, supervising staff accountants in fieldwork, reviewing financial statements and tax work. She works closely with clients and the accounting staff to find solutions to problem areas, and she helps develop ideas for business growth.
Jennifer has spent over 18 years in public accounting working with a wide variety of companies in such areas as non-profit, manufacturing, construction, communications and distribution.
Internally, Jennifer helps conduct internal and external training related to not-for-profits, as well as participates in the firm’s not-for-profit core group, which is charged with developing firm standards related to the practice.
Areas of Specialization
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
Miami University, Bachelors of Science in Business, degree in Accounting
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Hospice and Palliative Care of Wayne and Holmes Counties, Former Board Member, Finance Committee, and Treasurer (2004 – 2009)
- Medina County Park District, Volunteer
- Girl Scouts of North East Ohio – Volunteer