Getting the capital you need
When raising capital, you must consider the type of funds required, possible sources, and payment terms that are consistent with your business objectives.
In addition, you must also fully understand the risk involved with each source before committing to the transaction.
Presenting a company in a fair and realistic manner is critical to successfully raising capital.
Identifying organizations that might want to fund a particular venture is another key success factor.
Rather than navigate the capital-raising waters alone, Meaden & Moore can help. Our team of financing consultants has helped companies raise funds in a wide variety of ways—from equity and senior debt to government financing.
Meaden & Moore professionals are available to provide a complete portfolio of financing assistance services, including:
- Advice on alternative sources, structures and means of financing
- Thorough preparation of presentation materials
- Comprehensive preparation of financial forecasts and projections
- Experienced assistance in presenting requests to lenders and investors
- Comprehensive evaluation of financing proposals
Contact Lloyd Bell to assemble an advisory team especially for you with the tools and expertise you need to meet your needs.