Tracey is a Senior Manager in the Tax Services practice and a member of the firm’s Fixed Assets group. As a part of the tax group, Tracey works with staff to provide clients with accurate and timely tax compliance filings as well as assisting with special projects. She also works with members of the firm’s PTAG (Personal Tax Advisory Group) to assist clients with succession planning.
Tracey has over 10 years of experience in public accounting and has worked with clients in various industries such as construction, manufacturing, and private equity.
Areas of Specialization
- Tax planning and compliance for small, privately owned, businesses and their owners
- Fixed assets
- Cleveland Food Bank, Volunteer
- The Ohio State University, Bachelor of Science
- Minor in Economics
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants