Safeguarding Organizations of All Sizes.
In a recent study on financial fraud, small organizations (100 employees or fewer) actually suffer larger median losses from fraud than large organizations (10,000+ employees).
Small businesses must better protect themselves against fraud, as they are less likely to survive such significant losses.
Regardless of the size of your organization, Meaden & Moore can help you assess your fraud risks and create safeguards against them.
The Meaden & Moore portfolio of fraud services includes:
• Fraud Investigations
• Fraud Risk Assessment Services
• Receivership and Trustee Services
• Contract Disputes and Breach of Contract
• Shareholder / Partnership Disputes
• Royalty Audits / Intellectual Property Audits
• Revenue Recognition Acceleration / Creation
• Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Infringement
• Financial Distress/Motive
• Bankruptcy and Insolvency
• Trust and Estate Analysis
• Due Diligence Services for M&A Clients
• Valuation Services
Fraud has a direct impact on your company's bottom line; it also threatens your hard-earned reputation. Meaden & Moore’s Certified Fraud Examiners have extensive experience in detecting and preventing fraud. Work with these professionals to better understand the effects of fraud in your workplace.