• Capital intensive manufacturing.
• Formulation-based products.
• Rate-based production often instead of or in addition to intermittent batch production.
• Many finished goods items (SKUs) created simply by putting the same item in different containers or packages.
• Production process yields co-products and by-products that may be inventoried, sold, and/or re-used in production.
• Finished, intermediate, and purchased products may have differences in grade, potency level, or other variables or attributes without being a different item number.
Process Manufacturing ERP Vendors List
*Meaden & Moore endorsed