• ERP solutions specific to engineer-to-order and project based manufacturing.
• A construction-like supply chain and manufacturing process.
• Extensive and complex quoting and estimating processes.
• Complex products with unique design and highly engineered customer specifications.
• Low-volume, high-mix production.
• One of kind finished goods often never made before nor expected to be made in the future.
• Planning functions utilize Gantt or PERT charting rather than MRP or Reorder Point methods.