March 16, 2021
1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
Meaden & Moore's consulting practice will present a framework for manufacturers, distributors, and industrial service providers to make a truly informed selection of a new enterprise software package and identify techniques that will:
- Define a simple, high-level enterprise software strategy and ensure alignment with the business and IT strategy.
- Define goals, objectives, and overall scope for a new enterprise software investment.
- Solicit, gather, and define detailed functional and technological requirements and align them with the enterprise software strategy.
- Identify candidate ERP, CRM, and other enterprise software candidates that best meet the companies’ strategy-level and detailed requirements.
- Determine acquisition and long-term ownership costs of the candidates.
- Investigate the candidates and select the most appropriate solution.
- Transition from planning and selection to execution and implementation of the selected solution.
Questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.