Meaden & Moore Sponsors the Business Hall of Fame
Meaden & Moore once again sponsored the Business Hall of Fame Induction on Nov. 8, 2018, at the InterContinental Hotel Cleveland. The Business Hall of Fame recognizes local men and women who have made a deep impact on their businesses and in the community. The 2018 inductees include Pat Perry, chairman of ERC, and Dan and Pat Conway, co-founders of Great Lakes Brewing Co.
“The Business Hall of Fame not only celebrates the finest business minds in Northeast Ohio but individuals whose commitment to good works uplifts the community and strengthens the economy,” says Lute Harmon Sr., chairman, Cleveland Magazine. “Induction into the Hall of Fame is recognition of leadership that goes beyond simple dollars-and-cents success. It signifies extraordinary expertise in business matched by extraordinary devotion to making the community a better place to live and work.”
2018 Business Hall of Fame Inductees
• Dan Conway, Co-Founder Great Lakes Brewing Co.
• Pat Conway, Co-Founder Great Lakes Brewing Co.
• Pat Perry, Chairman ERC
2018 Community Leader of the Year Award Winners
• Fred Bidwell, Executive Director & CEO FRONT Exhibition Company
• Lee Friedman, CEO College Now
• Randell McShepard, Vice President of Public Affairs & CTO RPM International Inc.
• Joan Papp M.D., Medical Director & Program Coordinator Project DAWN
• Joel Ratner, President and CEO Neighborhood Progress Inc.
• Brian Zimmerman, CEO Cleveland Metroparks
Image Sourced from Cleveland Magazine