Going well beyond the everyday practices and procedures
Combining the “whatever it takes” Meaden & Moore approach with the latest technology, our specialists provide full audit, review, compilation and attest services that are effective and cost-efficient.
We’ll craft your audit and accounting services plan to match your business’s distinct needs today—and flex in order to meet new requirements as they arise. You can count on technical expertise and sound business counsel that adds value to your client management teams and instills confidence with shareholders and stakeholders.
Our audit and accounting services include:
• Audits of financial statements
• Reviewed and compiled financial statements
• Agreed-upon procedure engagements
• Host and component audits for consolidated and international groups
• Employee benefit plan audits (ERISA, 401k, 403(b), 5500)
• Internal control assessments, improvements and audit services
• Benchmark models of financial performance to competitors and industries
• Forecasting, budgeting and projections
• Tax accounting and other comprehensive basis of accounting
Trusted And Timely Business Advice
At Meaden & Moore, continuous improvement = continuous learning. We’re as technical and knowledgeable as they come, and isn’t that what you really want in a business advisor? We’ll help keep your team up-to-date on the latest industry trends and best practices for:
• Financial benchmarking
• Tax planning strategies
• Auditing procedures
Meaden & Moore undergoes periodic inspections by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) National Peer Review Committee (NPRC) and the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB). Our inspection reports are available online at https://peerreview.aicpa.org/firmfile/DocDefault.aspx (Firm #10047312) and www.pcaobus.org/Inspections/Reports.
Excellence By Association
Meaden & Moore has served a long list of reputable businesses in a variety of industries. Our clients’ annual sales revenues range from $1 million to $600 million.
To keep pace with emerging audit and assurance methodologies, our specialists actively participate in industry-leading associations including:
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Ohio Society of CPAs
• Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center
• Governmental Audit Quality Center
• Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
• AGN International
• Numerous local and regional professional organizations