Tier I ERP Vendors
- Tier I ERP Vendors serve large global markets consisting of organizations with annual revenues in excess of $500 MM.
- Buyers of Tier I ERP solutions have a complex set of requirements. Most significant is the need to manage multiple companies, multiple plants, multiple warehouses, multiple currencies, and multiple languages. Few vendors have functionality to meet these needs.
- Tier I ERP solutions cost more to purchase, implement and support than their Tier II ERP competition.
Tier I ERP Vendors List
- American Software: e-Intelliprise
- Fujitsu Glovia International: Glovia G2
- IFS: IFS Applications Meaden & Moore endorsed
- Infor: ERP Lawson Software: M33
- Infor: ERP LN Meaden & Moore endorsed
- Infor: ERP LX
- Microsoft: Dynamics AX Meaden & Moore endorsed
- Oracle: eBusiness Suite Meaden & Moore endorsed
- Oracle: JD Edwards Meaden & Moore endorsed
- SAP: mySAP Meaden & Moore endorsed