Tough choices, made easier
Once a company develops/aligns an IT strategy, the real work begins—implementing the strategy. For every organization, part of the implementation process includes making the traditional “make or buy” decision with regards to business applications.
Companies that elect to buy business software can trust the Meaden & Moore Business Solutions team to help make wise purchase decisions.
With experience gained during more than 60 software selection projects, our team has evaluated most of the available software packages that address core business needs:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Distribution Management
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling
- Supply Chain Management
Offering a proven track record of success, the Meaden & Moore Business Solutions selection process is built on four tenets:
- Objectivity – Our goal is to serve our clients—not software companies. As such, we:
- Represent no software packages
- Sell no software packages
- Accept no commissions or finder’s fees from the software vendors we recommend
- Structure – We offer a structured, four-phase approach that enables thorough analysis of the situation and informed decision-making.
- Experience – All Meaden & Moore Business Solutions consultants are former industry practitioners with extensive experience using business software.
- Research– We purchase independent research and maintain our own knowledge base regarding the business application software industry. This way, we can share objective, honest, and quantifiable observations about particular vendors and software packages.
When a company has a unique need, a unique product or service, or wants to drive a unique competitive advantage, the organization often elects to “make” its own business software. In these cases, generic packaged software is inadequate. Many companies find the best solution is to blend custom software with packaged software. In these instances, the Meaden & Moore Business Solutions experts can streamline the development process by helping with:
- Design and specifications
- Testing and quality assurance
- Training and implementation